Here we have explained why Google Ads Account Suspended Suspicious Payments?
If Google Ads detects fraudulent payment behaviour, the account will be suspended. They pay attention to the user’s experience as well as legal criteria. You won’t be able to generate or run ads if your Google Ads account is suspended. However, this does not preclude you from accessing your account and viewing reports.
In this modern society, where industries and humans continuously rely on technology for their goals and benefits, there are many obstacles in between. While there are many advantages of using online measures to grow our business, there may be slight problems and obstacles on the path to growth and development. This is where we come in – Digital Marketing Ads Services (DMAS).
Since 23rd of October 2000, Google has allowed digital marketers to purchase advertisements and attract customers for their online or on ground businesses. Having a massive presence and a great reputation, google cannot afford to get into legal battles as a result of unethical practices by some advertisers with questionable marketing practices. To avoid such a situation, google will suspend an account if there is any suspicion of fraudulent payment activities. Below are few reasons why your account may be suspended:
- Your account violates the Google Ads terms and conditions.
- Irregular payment behaviour.
- You are using a card which is previously associated with a banned or active account.
- Google does not accept your debit/credit card.
- You are using a card generated online or any card which is not registered under your name.
Google is a technology company that takes all of their legal requirements seriously and a good user experience is very important to them. Whenever Google Ads notice any suspicious payment activity, they will take immediate action and suspend your account. They will send you an email that clearly states the reason for the suspension of your account. Most however, say “can’t verify billing information or payment labeled suspicious”. Upon suspension of your google ads account, you cannot run ads or create them, but you can still log into your account and review reports.
Need help in recovering your Google Ads account.
It is important to know that a lot of the time, the google ads algorithm can make a mistake when tracking accounts that violate terms and conditions. As a result, many innocent business owners and advertisers can fall victim to such a situation. So what exactly can you do when this happens to you?
- The first and foremost thing you need to do is patiently go through Google’s terms and conditions.
- Next thing you need to do is file an appeal on https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/pf_suspended.
- Fill all the correct information and check twice.
- Click on submit.
- Your appeal will be reviewed within three working days and you will receive a message.
- A specialist will then guide you towards solving your problems.
There are various google ads payment methods depending on the country you live in you should be in knowledge of. They are as follows:
- Automatic payments: These payments automatically take place through your credit card or bank transfer. Funds will automatically be deducted from your bank account once you start running your ads. Although, it is important for you to remember that in the case of automatic payments, if you exceed your payment limit for one month, it will be increased for the coming month. Therefore, ensure to keep checking your payment limit each month.
- Manual payments: In the case of manual payments, you can determine the ad cost before the start of your ad campaign. Your ads will run once google ads accepts your payment. This payment feature is not available in all countries. You will need to check your eligibility.
- Monthly invoicing: This type of payment is not available for everyone either. To be eligible for monthly invoice payments, you need to match certain requirements. Those are typically:
- Must spend at least $5000 on ads for three months in that year.
- Must have a google ads account without any defaults.
- The company must be registered for more than a year to prove the legitimacy of your business.